Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Links of the Day (October 18, 2010)

  • This piece is as much about departed Celtics assistant (and new Chicago head coach ) Tom Thibodeau as it is about Lawrence Frank (the man replacing Thibs alongside Doc Rovers), but it's still a good read.
  • The Nuggets fan blog Denver Stiffs has some sort of reverse Hall of Fame thing going on. Pretty entertaining, and it includes a few former Celtics, too.
  • TMJF: I plan on doing a long Jonny Flynn post some time before his return from hip surgery (which is looking like late November). For now, though, here are a couple interviews with him: Dime magazine and the T-Wolves Web site.
  • JaVale McGee, another RwH favorite, flashing some potential.
  • Every time I think that I could not be more annoyed by the Heat, I come across something like this. I hope all the hype won't have a negative effect on my appreciation for what they do on the court.

No comments: