Thursday, October 14, 2010

Links of the Day (October 13, 2010)

  • So, I thought Gilbert Arenas was just playing around when he said that he faked an injury so teammate Nick Young could some more burn. Apparently not.
  • It's safe to say that Tommy Heinsohn is not a fan of the new technical foul rules. I tend to share Kelly Dwyer's view: It's annoying, but it'll be a non-issue once the regular season starts.
  • Boston links: A conversation with Ray Allen about last season, and an article about a charge-taking competition between Glen Davis and Jermaine O'Neal.
  • New blog on the blogroll: Zach Lowe of Celtics Hub has moved on to SI.com as the author of The Point Forward
  • Finally, someone named Steve Gansey has been named as an assistant coach for the Fort Wayne Mad Ants. Why is this notable? His brother, Mike "Street" Gansey*, was a RwH favorite while at West Virginia.
*To my knowledge, I'm the only one who calls him "Street."

2 comments:

Assistant Commisioner said...

Incorrect. You know very well that I also call him Street. And my love for Street knows no bounds.

H.S. Slam, Ph.D said...

One thing I am going to try to do better is respond to comments. Not this one, though.