Thursday, April 30, 2009

With Apologies to Wyclef Jean...

...I'll be gone til September.

For reasons related to my summer employment, I am prohibited from posting anything on the Internet from May 1-August 31. So this is the last RwH post until after the summer.

That means there's a lot I won't be able to comment on, at least not publicly, starting with Saturday's Game 7 with Chicago, continuing perhaps with a second-round series with Orlando and who-knows-what from there. In addition to the draft in June and Summer League in Las Vegas in July, I also won't be able to post about the aftermath of Kevin Garnett's knee surgery, or what the team decides to do with Glen Davis and Leon Powe (I hope they bring them both back), and what happens with Mikki Moore, Stephon Marbury, and Brian Scalabrine (whose contract is finally valuable, as it expires next season). It's unfortunate, but I'm really excited about my summer job and it's a sacrifice I'm happy to make.

I noticed the other day that I had over 100 posts this season, which surprised me. My audience is small, but I wouldn't keep writing if I didn't think anyone was reading. So thanks to those of you who have checked in from time to time. Most of you have my email address, so we can talk about this stuff using that medium. If I've somehow acquired a readership beyond people I've met in real life and you want to rap about the C's, I can be reached at hayden (dot) alfano (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments: